We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the right fit! Please email us directly at email@example.com to get your return process started.
- All eligible returns must have a Return Authorization (RA) from Poppy & Dot.
- A Return Authorization must be clearly marked on the return package. Returns which do not have an RA clearly marked on the package will not be accepted and are considered unauthorized. In cases where Poppy & Dot is unable to reject unmarked or unauthorized returns, such items will be considered abandoned and donated or disposed of within 30 days of receipt unless customer arranges to have the unauthorized return reshipped to them at their expense.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, unwashed, unworn, and unused with all product tags still attached (“returnable condition”).
- Customer has a maximum of 30 days from receipt of item to request a Return Authorization from Poppy & Dot.
- Approved returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original order receipt from Poppy & Dot. Returns shipped after 30 days of original order receipt will not be accepted.
- All return costs will be the responsibility of the customer. However, Poppy & Dot will supply a return label for customers who choose store credit as the refund method. This option is only available if the customer's purchase was not made in whole or in part with store credit and items were not sold as Clearance, Final Sale or otherwise deeply discounted (as outlined below). Items purchased through a Poppy & Dot sitewide sale qualify for store credit only (as outlined below).
- Poppy & Dot recommends using a shipping service that supplies delivery confirmation. Poppy & Dot is not responsible for items lost, damaged, or stolen in transit.
- Full priced, non-sale items with price ending in $0.00 qualify for a full refund as outlined below.
- Items with price ending in $0.99 qualify for store credit only if returned. Items purchased using a discount code will qualify for store credit only.
- Clearance, Final Sale, or deeply discount items with price ending in $0.97 are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
- Once received, authorized returns will be processed within 3-5 business days. For items deemed to be in returnable condition, a refund will be issued to the original financial institution equal to the price of the returned item(s). Please allow 5-10 business days for refund amount to be reflect in your account. Original order shipping fees are otherwise not refundable and will not be included in any refund amount.
- Returns eligible for store credit will be issued a Gift Card code via email equal to the refund amount. Gift card funds are available immediately once the return is processed. Any return item originally purchased with a Gift Card will have the refund amount issued to the original Gift Card. Such Gift Card values will only expire once all funds have been completely used.
- In cases where a return adjusts the original order amount to something below the $75 Free Shipping threshold, a $4.99 shipping fee will be netted from any refund amount.
- Exchanges: For customers interested in exchanging previously purchased item(s) for something different (needing a different color, size, style, etc.) we recommend you purchase the new item(s) and request a Return Authorization for the previously purchased item(s). Approved returns must adhere to the returns policy outlined above and will be provided a refund or store credit accordingly.
- Drop-off Returns: Poppy & Dot does not currently accept “drop-off” returns; returns made directly to our retail or warehouse locations. Returns must be shipped to the following address and include a Return Authorization clearly marked on the return package:
Poppy & Dot
RA# xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is the Return Authorization provided to you)
41E 400 N #255
Logan, UT 84321